Lanni Marchant is only 5;1 and that gives me overwhelming hope for next year in Calgary.
AH TORONTO MARATHON IS ONLINE TO WATCH LIVE.
19 Weeks Today
I don’t really talk about pregnancy on Tumblr (mainly because I’m usually crying or asleep) but since I’m almost halfway done, I thought about writing out the positives. As anxious as I am to get my body back and having my goblin running around, there are definitely perks to pregnancy…
- Orgasms are longer and stronger
- Shameless eating and napping
- My hair is growing at lightning speed
- My acne was literally gone overnight
- People are nicer to you
- Nesting is pretty rad
- The baby kicks like crazy around its daddy because clearly Jamie is already the favourite
It’s almost unfair how beautiful the Saucony Kinvara 5s are.
My spin studio has so much sass.
I’m following a training plan for pregnancy and only having to run 1.5 miles tomorrow makes me feel like I’m going to blink and the run will be over.